Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are the final authority in all faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: the everlasting Father, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, and the Holy Spirit, the giver of life.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man, and existing without sin.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, and that through man’s sin, we are separated from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature that leads them to sin in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and a substitutionary sacrifice, triumphing over all evil; and that all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood and forgiven of all our sins.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ, His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us, as Lord of All, High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe that Jesus Christ our Lord will return personally, physically and unexpectedly in power and in great glory to raise the dead, judge the nations and bring His kingdom to fulfillment.
8. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ, by faith, are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved and the lost, the everlasting punishment of the lost and the everlasting blessedness in heaven of the saved.
10. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, that all true believers are members of His body, the church.